In the latest edition of the Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by the A&M Consumer & Retail Group and Takeoff, Chris Walton, Anne Mezzenga, and Emma the Intern, along with special guest hosts Kristin Kohler Burrows and David Ritter discuss:
- What Harry’s $155 million investment round means for its future and the future of CPGs.
- Best Buy’s new subscription program, Best Buy Beta.
- Starbucks’ new reusable cup pilot on a scale only Starbucks drinkers will love.
- Why Nordstrom’s market strategy would be even cooler if Macy’s and Kohl’s started drinking from the same Kool-Aid.
- Amazon discount electronics and home goods stores are actually a reality.