In this week’s Omni Talk Fast Five, sponsored by the A&M Consumer and Retail Group, Firework, SPS Commerce, and Sezzle, A&M’s David Ritter and David Brown joined Chris and Anne.
– This week’s string of earnings announcements from Home Depot, Target, and Walmart
– Amazon’s wild marketing scheme to pay customers $10 to pick up packages
– What Google using generative AI heralds for the future of search and for commerce
– Amazon’s latest innovation, Amazon Anywhere, that allows Amazon to sell goods directly through video games
– And closed with a look at a new startup, Telly, that wants to give people free 55 inch TVs with one catch – each TV comes with a separate screen on which to display always-on ads